Dive from bays sculpted by over 200 years of fishing or white sand beaches. Bring your own gear or guided tours, dive training and rental equipment are available from Torpedo Rays in Halifax.
Sandy Cove Beach: Sandy Cove beach is close to the wreck of the S.S. Atlantic. Located at the end of Sandy Cove Road in Terence Bay.
Cranberry Cove: From the entrance to Peggy’s Cove, turn left on Hwy 333. The dive entrance is on the left after about 600 metres (2000 feet).
Paddy’s Head: From Hwy 333, turn down Paddy’s Head Road in Indian Harbour. The dive entrance is on the right just before the bridge.
- Inland Activities Along the Bluenose Coast August 17, 2016
- Oak Island Tour Dates – Walk the Mystery! June 9, 2014
- Magic Bike IX April 5, 2014
- Magic Bike VIII April 5, 2014
- Magic Bike VII April 5, 2014
Follow @BluenoseCoast on Twitter