The deGarthe Gallery & Fishermen’s Monument houses the private collection of artist William E. deGarthe in his former home in Peggy’s Cove.
The Chester Art Centre offers year round art classes and lecture series, and hosts the annual Chester Art Festival each summer.
The Century House Pottery Studio of Mieke Martin is a gem. Located on the Aspotogan Peninsula.
Hooked Rug Museum of North America: Come in and see our hundred of hooked rugs and keepsakes in our many exhibits.
Culture Galore ~ The Mahone Bay Centre features year-round activities; art workshops, diverse classes, lectures, and seminars. Create, learn, enjoy!
- Inland Activities Along the Bluenose Coast August 17, 2016
- Oak Island Tour Dates – Walk the Mystery! June 9, 2014
- Magic Bike IX April 5, 2014
- Magic Bike VIII April 5, 2014
- Magic Bike VII April 5, 2014
Follow @BluenoseCoast on Twitter