Home to fishermen for over 200 years, the community of Prospect has a connection to the sea even deeper than the sea itself. Let the gigantic granite outcroppings from which the ocean carved this area set the backdrop as you experience all that the Prospect area has to offer. Explore a shipwreck, wander the streets of a miniature town, or picnic on a lakeside beach. Learn to kayak or fine-tune your golfing skills all while soaking in the culture of this colorful seaside region.
Things to Do:
- Goodwood Family Golf Course: Featuring mini golf and a driving range, great for the whole family. Located near Prospect.
- Indian Lake Golf Course: 18 well manicured golf holes, appeals to golfers of all skill levels. Located near Prospect.
- Granite Springs Golf Club: Scenic seaside vistas, challenging 18-hole course, many granite outcroppings. Located near Prospect.
- Shad Bay Government Wharf:
3962 Hwy#333, Shad Bay.
- Terence Bay Boat Launch:
Located on the Terence Bay Road in Terence Bay.
- Lower Prospect Government Wharf:
Located at the end of Lower Prospect Road, Lower Prospect.
- Sandy Cove Beach:
Sandy Cove beach is close to the wreck of the S.S. Atlantic. Located at the end of Sandy Cove Road in Terence Bay.